Process Technician at Entegris
Posted in Other 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Decatur, TexasJob Description:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Job ID 2018-5041
Shift Shift A (830a-830p Sun-Tues, Sun-Wed)
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The work is process oriented following step-by-step operations of processing equipment.
Hours are: (830a-830p Sun-Tues, Sun-Wed)
In this role you will
Process Technicians are responsible for specific maintenance and repair of equipment and mechanical systems using powered and non-powered hand tools. Movement through the three levels of this classification are governed by: demonstrated mastery of process steps and work instructions; successful completion of required training; competence in equipment maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting; initiative; evaluated safe work habits; consistent high standards of housekeeping and ability to monitor and control product quality.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language
- Possess math skills at a level necessary to perform statistical process control and simple algebraic calculations
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders and safely lift 50 pounds
- Be available for shift work and overtime as scheduled and required
- Able to operate computer terminal or personal computer for entry, acquisition of data and to control equipment
- May require physical capability of wearing a full face respirator
- Must be capable of being licensed to operate motorized material handling equipment
- Some exposure to industrial processes a plus; and may be required to work with machining equipment such as band saws, sanders and lathes.
Your success will be measured by
Movement through the three levels of this classification are governed by: demonstrated mastery of process steps and work instructions; successful completion of required training; competence in equipment maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting; initiative; evaluated safe work habits; consistent high standards of housekeeping and ability to monitor and control product quality.