Customer Service Tech at D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Customer Service Technician for their Warranty Department. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Facilitate completion of all customer warranty requests by making the actual repairs and scheduling subcontractors to make the repairs when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive written work orders for repairs to homes and/or verbal instructions from supervisor
- May make initial contact with homeowners and schedule inspection appointments
- Make necessary repairs to homes, including carpentry work, drywall, texture repair and painting
- Minor electrical, plumbing and heating/AC repair work from time to time
- Schedule and manage subcontractors to make repairs only when job is more difficult or complicated than normal
- Develop and maintain good rapport with contractors and ensure quality work
- Deal with the customer on a daily basis to assure that the customer's concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be willing to travel.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.