Customer Account Analyst at Yoh
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Summit, New Jersey
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ANALYST needed for a LONG-TERM CONTRACT opportunity with Yoh's client located in SUMMIT, NEW JERSEY.
THE BIG PICTURE - TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
* Pharmaceutical industry experience
* Customer service experience
* SAP proficiency
* Advanced Excel skills
* Analytical skills
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Review and assess contracts to ensure that they can be operationalized effectively.
* Work directly with the Sales Team to resolve any issues pertaining to fulfilling customer requests.
* Confirm all pricing in an SAP system to ensure accuracy to contracts for over 90 accounts.
* Correctly answer customer questions regarding invoices and reissue inaccurate invoices if required.
* Quality check all orders entered for their select group of accounts; analyzing billing, shipping, and quantity prior to orders being shipped out.
* Identify all EDI IDOC issues on incoming orders or customer accounts and work with the customer and IT to resolve in a timely manner.
* Release all approved orders to the warehouse for shipment to customers.
* Guarantee that all released orders for their assigned account list ship out, accurately, on-time, and within the approved allocation window.
* Perform routine reports and analysis on customer's delivery requirements and financial situations, including ensuring adequate credit lines and inventory levels to avoid shipment delays.
* Process any escalated Customer Incident or Discrepancy reports and track the number of doses lost to clinical or logistical errors.
* Handle any specialized reporting (monthly invoice summaries, daily tracking reports) that the customer or sales team requests.
* Report any potential technical complaints filed by customers to a regulatory group within 24 hours of receiving the customer's notice. Work with regulatory to answer any follow-up questions
* Communicate daily with assigned NSLs to report any issues or delays that arise on their accounts, and assist in problem solving the situation.
* Responsible for the detailed analysis, tracking and approval of customers returns, matching right of returns to quantities actually returned by customers.
* Maintain records of all account information, ordering habits, primary contacts, and special shipping rules for each of their customers.
* Run and track compliance reporting to ensure that all associates in the department are being held to the company's standards and policies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* High School diploma; Continuing education and/or Bachelors of Science or Administration degree preferred, with emphasis in Business or related field
* Minimum 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a regulated industry
* Previous experience in the pharmaceutical customer service industry,
* High level of experience with Microsoft Excel and SAP 6.0 or later.
* Must be flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and operate well in a team setting.
* Able to effectively document new procedures to be added to training materials.
* EDI ordering/account maintenance is required.
* Must have excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail.
* Able to admit to mistakes or oversights and work in conjunction with internal partners to resolve the problems.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Finance, Sales and Distribution, QA, IT and senior managers).
* Travel: Limited (