Counterintelligence TSCM Officer II at Olgoonik
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Springfield, VirginiaJob Description:
Technical Counterintelligence Officers plan, organize, and direct Technical Surveillance Countermeasure (TSCM) operations vital to the technical and physical security accreditation of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) and collateral facilities at NGA, industry, and field sites.
- Use tactics, techniques, procedures, and best practices to detect and/or prevent technical penetration of specified areas.
- Mitigate foreign intelligence and terrorist threats affecting NGA personnel, technologies, infrastructure, and capabilities.
- Develop policies and procedures, draft reports to document risks and vulnerabilities, and provide mitigation solutions to the Cognizant Security Authority.
- Publishes finished analysis.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3-6 years' experience for Level 2.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Intelligence regulations and Intelligence oversight principles.
- Knowledge of DoD/Intelligence/law enforcement communities.
- Understanding of geospatial-intelligence products, capabilities, and missions applicable to the CI functions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- No supervisory experience required
TOP SECRET Clearance Level Required
- Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance.
- Must have a current US Government Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) (less than 4-1/2 years old) or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and /or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operated vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision.
Some travel may be required based on business demands
General office environment.