Mgr 1, Human Resources at Comcast
Posted in Human Resources 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Trevose, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for partnering with assigned client organizations and Human
Resources team(s) to ensure strategies and initiatives are met.
Coordinates recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation, and
employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Manages
team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as
subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required.
Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the
interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies.
Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with
employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain
efficient and effective services.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and
federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and
programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job
evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer