Posted in Design 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Digital Center of Excellence manages XFINITY.com as well as other properties that are focused on engaging consumers online throughout the customer life cycle. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team with high impact and significant exposure across the organization.
We are looking for a Director of Existing Customer eCommerce to lead a talented team to drive existing customer upgrades & rebundle efforts as well as building out new strategies to handle customer downgrades and retention. This role will ultimately be accountable for existing customer digital sales for residential xfinity. Primary focus will be on driving video upsell to internet only customers, however driving home security, home phone and mobile phone service to all product holders will also be a major focus as well. Secondarily, delivering a great experience for customers coming to the end of their promotion, retaining the customer relationship & product holdings, will be of equal importance. This individual and their team will collaborate and work across the organization (DCOE partners, Division leadership, legal, finance, Product and design teams as needed). In a matrixed environment, lead through influence and personal leadership, building consensus and buy-in on deliverables and overall plan to drive sales. This role will support the VP, e-commerce as well as Division marketing partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for existing customer sales for the DCOE. This role will have a sales budget and be expected to develop and execute marketing & promotional plans to achieve monthly goals. Overall responsibility to "tell the story" on upgrades. Reviews quarterly marketing plans to ensure playbooks support quarterly sale goals and to identify any areas of gap. Leads partnership discussions with marketing and divisional leadership on new offers and promotions to achieve sales targets
- Ownership of optimization of results and customer experience. Drive strategies to yield incremental improvements for existing customers.
- Works with division partners as DCOE lead for existing customer upsell, leading efforts with analytics teams to understand and report on sales trends, upsell journeys, offer utilization and trends, etc.
- Develops promotional existing customer calendar for use throughout DCOE. Partners with DCOE marketing team in development of a comprehensive calendar.
- Relationship management of 3rd parties including SOW & PO management as needed
- Partners with Product Team leaders and marketing management to identify key functionality needed to inform the development roadmap, providing input & eCommerce team perspective on development items to test or build in support of sales growth.
- Partners with Analytics and Insights team to develop new dashboards and reporting insights to drive better understanding of the underlying business performance. Staying close to the data, numbers and performance is critical to success.
- Leads identification of new sales opportunities to drive traffic, engagement and sales conversion on xfinity.com. Leads identification of new sales opportunities to drive sales conversion. Develops business cases for new offers & incentives.
- Oversees the communication of upgrade/sidegrade/downgrade activities to key stakeholders on the performance relative to YOY and vs budget trends. Supports senior leadership communications.
- Act as the liaison between sales and legal for campaign approvals, changes in policy, and offer changes to ensure appropriate sign off and adjustments are made onsite
- Serve as a key liaison between Digital Center of Excellence and the divisions to ensure onsite merchandising needs are taken into consideration and appropriately solved for with online best practices
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proven experience in driving existing customer sales, CRM, etc. in a digital environment strongly preferred
- Ecommerce or direct marketing experience strongly preferred
- Self Starter with ability to manage independently as if it were their own business
- Experience in subscription marketing or cable/telecommunications.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills with proven problem-solving and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Expected to know the numbers.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience interacting with all levels from agent to management.
- Strong attention to details coupled with the ability to aggressively manage deadlines and goals.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent. MBA a plus.
Field of Study
- Business, Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer