Sales Compensation Consultant at Comcast
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for participating and formulating basic recommendations in the development of sales commission plan design. Support the sales compensation plan design cycle, including the planning, design, participant communication and implementation Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Perform support activities needed for the design, development, implementation, communication of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, and policies to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Analyze sales performance results to support sales management with strategy and planning activities.
- Develops cost models, forecast analyses and plan design recommendations on a variety of Sales compensation programs.
- Prepares recommendations and reports to analyze Company compensation plans compared to current market trends.
- Participates in special studies of problem areas requiring job analysis, job evaluation, or similar techniques.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel with knowledge of VBA, pivot tables, and complex formulas
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer