UX Architect at Yahoo
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SUNNYVALE, Texas
Millions of people visit the Yahoo homepage for news, sports, finance, email, and more.
About the Role:
This role is analytic and creative. The UX Architect must analyze and interpret customer behavior related to an interactive digital experience.
The User Experience Architect's job is to responsibly test the architecture of a digital site, taking it from concept to launch. Conceptualizing, designing and beta testing website interactions are key to this job description.
- Analyzing consumer usability
- Developing information architecture
- Creating an interaction design
- Building design interfaces
- Understanding how a site views across multiple digital devices is key.
- Be a creative problem solver
- Be an organized yet creative thinker with a good sense of the overall goal of a web site and then able to develop the road map to achieving it.
- Have computer programming experience that enables the role
- Be an excellent verbal and visual communicator
- At least 10 years of eCommerce experience
- MS Degree in CS or above
- 5+ Years in a UX role
- Demonstrated experience of conversion funnels
- 5+ years of hands on design experience
- Proficiency in writing code and design software
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for all employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process by contacting us at email@example.com, or call us at 1-866-772-3182.
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.