Supervisor, Clinical Care Services at Magellan HRSC, Inc.
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Responsible for the management, direct supervision and coordination of clinical and/or nonclinical management staff, including utilization management and intensive care management staff, providing expertise in designated programs.
- Assists clinical management in the development and on-going management of designated staff.
- Performs care management review activities consistent with Magellan policies, procedures, and standards.
- Conducts recruitment, interviewing, and selection of properly qualified staff members and ensures appropriate orientation is provided.
- Regularly monitors the performance of care management staff. Monitors adherence to the efficiency goals for all staff including case volume, case closure rates, average handle time and other metrics.
- Supervises care management staff through approved audit processes including performing annual reviews and provides counseling and disciplinary action as necessary.
- Coordinates quality improvement activities under the direction of clinical management.
- Assists management in the development of strategic and operational goals and plans.
- Assists management in the identification and coordination of the necessary clinical and client service training needs.
- Analyzes specific utilization problems, plans and implements solutions that directly influence quality of care and cost efficiency.
- Supervises the collection of pertinent clinical information while maintaining a good rapport and relationship with providers.
- Associates degree and 5 years of clinical experience and 2 years of supervisory experience.
Preferred Qualifications for Manager Level:
- Licensure: LPCC, LMSW, LISCW, or LMHC and 5 years post degree experience in a direct care clinical setting and 1 year direct supervisory experience required
General Job Information
TitleSupervisor, Clinical Care Services
Job FamilyCare Management
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/15/2018
Date Requisition Created2/15/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Associates: Mechanical Engineering (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredRN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesAssociates level degree in mental health or related field.
5 years post degree experience in a behavioral healthcare setting.
Ability to function independently and as a team member, analyze specific utilization problems, plan and implement care coordination solutions while maintaining a good rapport and relationship with mental health and substance abuse providers.
Considerable skill in interpreting clinical records, treatment information and making appropriate referral and triage decisions.
Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled