Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Responsible for the management, direct supervision and coordination of clinical and/or nonclinical management staff, including utilization management and intensive care management staff, providing expertise in designated programs.
- Assists clinical management in the development and on-going management of designated staff.
- Performs care management review activities consistent with Magellan policies, procedures, and standards.
- Conducts recruitment, interviewing, and selection of properly qualified staff members and ensures appropriate orientation is provided.
- Regularly monitors the performance of care management staff. Monitors adherence to the efficiency goals for all staff including case volume, case closure rates, average handle time and other metrics.
- Supervises care management staff through approved audit processes including performing annual reviews and provides counseling and disciplinary action as necessary.
- Coordinates quality improvement activities under the direction of clinical management.
- Assists management in the development of strategic and operational goals and plans.
- Assists management in the identification and coordination of the necessary clinical and client service training needs.
- Analyzes specific utilization problems, plans and implements solutions that directly influence quality of care and cost efficiency.
- Supervises the collection of pertinent clinical information while maintaining a good rapport and relationship with providers.
- Associates degree and 5 years of clinical experience and 2 years of supervisory experience.
Preferred Qualifications for Manager Level:
- Licensure: LPCC, LMSW, LISCW, or LMHC and 5 years post degree experience in a direct care clinical setting and 1 year direct supervisory experience required
General Job Information
TitleSupervisor, Clinical Care Services
Job FamilyCare Management
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date2/15/2018
Date Requisition Created2/15/2018
EducationA Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Associates: Mechanical Engineering (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - PreferredRN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure - Care Mgmt
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesAssociates level degree in mental health or related field.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled