Principal - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
PRACTICE: Enterprise Change (Organizational Change Management)
CITY: Infosys Consulting Offices in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Boston, Basking Ridge, NYC, Chicago, and Bay Area, CA.
Be a part of our exciting “Enterprise Change” practice at Infosys Consulting where we serve clients throughout the U.S. and the world. We are a fast-growing unit comprised of seasoned consultants experienced in addressing the people and organizational issues associated with large, complex business transformation programs such as ERP implementations, mergers & acquisitions, and major strategy alignments.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and high impact solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Our consultants partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time.
ENTERPRISE CHANGE PRINCIPAL ROLE
Infosys is seeking a Principal Consultant with Organization Change Management, Communication and/or Learning Solutions in the Utilities Sector.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assists in the leadership and delivery of Enterprise Change Management (ECM) services in the Utilities sector. The successful applicant will have experience developing and implementing change management programs within Utilities that mitigate the risks associated with process, technology and Customer Information System (CIS) changes in order to ensure business continuity and value realization. Applicant should have experience with solutions including but not limited to training, communications, stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, organization design, incentive alignment, roles and responsibilities definition, change impact assessments, change readiness assessments, and ECM strategies and plans.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate specific experience leading and delivering utility organizational change programs for one or more of the following types of implementations (Electric, Gas, Water etc):
• ERP-enabled transformation programs (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft)
• Customer Information System implementations (SAP, Oracle CC&B)
• Mobile Workforce Management
• Enterprise Asset Management
• Grid Modernization
• Digital operating model implementations
• Shared services, outsourcing, and managed services programs
• MA&D transformations
· Candidates should also be able to support sales and business development activities; sales experience is a plus.
· Support the growth of our Enterprise Change practice by contributing to collateral development and methodology
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
· Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations
· U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
· 7 years of Management Consulting experience
· Show proven and sustained consulting experience, preferably in a Big 4 or equivalent consulting practice
· Ability to help clients manage change and solve problems that deal directly with aligning people and organizations to the implementation of business strategies
· Experience in delivery OCM for organizational transformations, such as technology-enabled business transformations, mergers and acquisitions, and outsourcing.
· Experience designing and leading detailed OCM / change program work jointly with the client and coaching the client on OCM matters. This includes detailed activities such as
o delivering change visioning workshops
o building an OCM strategy / plan
o identifying and managing stakeholders
o leading culture and leadership analysis and gap/fit/action planning
o designing and delivering communications in print, web, and talking points
o analyzing and sharing "what's changing" information about the work and organization
o managing development of training strategy and overseeing training delivery
o designing new / revised jobs and organizations
o aligning HR policies and practices with the new way of working
o facilitating business implementation readiness through a network of business representatives
o leading project teams
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Ability to effectively analyze data, interview and metrics and communicate results to management
· Organized and able to work independently
· Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
· Must be capable of traveling four (4) days a week
· Desire to work in a global delivery environment working on large complex programs
· Use of all MS Office tools
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin