Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Bruno, California
• Inspire the creation of experiences grounded in effective design that results in measurable business goals
• Recruit and develop extraordinary talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a team of 15-20 designers, content managers, and researchers
• Provide overall direction for interaction and service design
• Establish and communicate effective design processes through a strong understanding of user-centered design techniques coupled with practical experience in how a design team should collaborate cross-functionally for maximum effectiveness delivering solutions.
• Serve as the voice of our members alongside product management and technology teams
• Lead strong teams through rapidly evolving, complex demands, including multiple projects with dependencies on other internal teams
• Apply and further develop your experience in developing new approaches to design based on industry best practices, including agile and lean product development methodologies
• Drive multi-channel user experience strategy and innovation with successful delivery of product roadmaps
• Gain strategic alignment within and across the organization
• Manage and approve prototypes, specification documentation and style guides