Video Producer at Emerging Tech Media Publication
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Our major tech publications client is looking for a video producer to create original, thoughtful, and engaging videos. This role reports into Executive Producer, Video. The ideal candidate is an experienced video journalist who can pitch, report, shoot, produce, and edit on deadline. The job demands a keen editorial sensibility, and experience with the metabolism and demands of publishing on the Web.
* 2-5 years of experience in video journalism
* High level of proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro
* High level of skill with Pro cameras (experience with Sony PXW range is a plus)
* Working experience with After Effects is a plus.
* Skilled in building narratives through visual story telling
* Highly organized with excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
* Ability to work independently and remain deadline-oriented
* Deep knowledge of the publication's distinctive voice and history
* A passion for science, technology and gadgets.
* Thorough knowledge of digital platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.), formats and distribution
* Research, pitch, interview, script and storyboard video projects
* Shoot interviews, b-roll and stand ups out in the field and in-studio
* Setup lighting and sets for in-studio shoots
* Edit stories
* Collaborate with the publication's writers on video pitches and scripts
* Complete media management and organizational tasks associated with production.