Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
* Draft and facilitate review of project charters to determine timeframe, budgetary limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various project phases.
* Facilitate the creation of project management plans that clearly define the project scope, assumptions, risks and overall project approach (including project resource needs, high level timelines, and project communications.
* Provide motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle. Mentors, coaches, and trains others in program/project management best practices.
* Responsible for measuring and delivering project outcomes successfully. Implements and/or adapts processes and metrics to ensure project goals and objectives are achieved. Sets performance objectives and incorporates feedback from team and organization for continuous improvement. Projects up to moderate size should be managed with minimal guidance
* Leverage project outcomes globally, assisting other business units, regions, and countries where needed on. global projects. Coordinates project activities with activities of other projects.
* Coordinate and responds to requests for changes from original scope.
* Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses in scope, on schedule and within budget.
* Issue and communicate project status to project steering committee and other stakeholders as appropriate. Manages project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalating when necessary.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and minimum of 6 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration. An MBA and basic finance skills a plus.
* Must possess strong management, planning, analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills. Must possess excellent project management skills. Fosters creative approaches to problem solving in a way that maintains focus on the delivery of a quality product that meets business needs. Must have computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Visio, and Lotus Notes.
* Must possess extensive knowledge of project management concepts, practices and procedures. Understand and apply all of the Project Management Body of Knowledge Competencies.
* PMP certification is preferred.
* PMP certification is preferred.
* May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 40,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Mar 5, 2018, 1:59:14 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.