Maintenance Technician at Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Bernardino, California
Log back in!
Job Locations US-CA-San Bernardino
The Vanir Group of Companies, Inc. was founded over 38 years ago in San Bernardino, California. Vanir Group s subsidiary companies specialize in all aspects of commercial and institutional real estate development and participate in project delivery throughout California and the nation. The combined staff of the Vanir Group of Companies total over 350 professionals including architects, engineers, construction managers, contractors and developers. Vanir Development Company is a full-service real estate development company specializing in the design, construction, lease and leaseback process.
Vanir Devlopment Company, Inc. is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join the team in San Bernardino, California. Training will be provided, but reliable candiates with the ability to learn quickly and take direction are a must. The most important quality for a Maintenance Technician to have is honesty and the ability to work without supervision. Our team needs to be able to rely on each other and work together seamlessly. Maintenance Technicians need to provide their own basic tools (hammer, screw drivers, etc.).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* General maintenance for all company facilities through work orders, maintenance requests, and miscellaneous requests by Property Maintenance Manager
* Assist in maintenance inspections, operations, and repair
* Complete all recurring maintenance issues (including, but not limited to: bathroom maintenance tasks such as changing batteries, air fresheners, sanitizers, etc., tightening toilet seats, flushing floor drains, and repairing leaks; changing lights and ballasts; cleaning & organizing storage space, vacant suites, & emergency sanitation; graffiti removal & power washing of buildings & sidewalks; window cleaning as necessary)
* Provide miscellaneous assistance for labor, supply purchase, and general errands
* Carpentry, HVAC, electrical, painting, plumbing, landscape, door, hardware, flooring, roofing and tenant improvement work as necessary
* Respond to after-hours emergencies, as needed
Vanir is proud to offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Vacation & Sick Time
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please respond with your resume, salary requirements, and a list of trades/equipment you are skilled in.
If you're interested in working for Vanir Development Company, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS