WIRE DESK ASSISTANT at Nicolet National Bank
Posted in Accounting 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Green Bay, WisconsinJob Description:
Nicolet National Bank
Nicolet National Bank is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA
Location: GREEN BAY, WI, US
Worker Category: FULL-TIME
Job Class: Operations - Hourly
Please click the link below and read before proceeding with application process.
Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act:
Provides operational support to bank personnel and customers primarily in deposit application systems related to wire transfer payments. Also support as a back-up for online banking Treasury Management services. Includes data entry and research as well as creative problem-solving.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are essential job responsibilities:
- Processes wire transfers through the WireXchange wire transfer system with a high degree of proficiency and speed.
- Communicate with internal colleagues and external customers via phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Resolve issues by researching solutions and identifying the best option. Handle escalated customer issues, or further escalates customer issues as appropriate.
- Cross-train regularly to maintain proficiency in a variety of departmental functions and administrative tasks. Create and update department procedures as required.
- Provide necessary reporting to bank management.
- Review Fraud Software daily to identify potential fraud on wire transactions. Timely identification reduces risk to the customer and the bank.
- Review daily reports and general ledger account reconciliations. Make correction/ adjustment entries as appropriate.
- Review daily reports to identify and correct possible errors or omissions.
- Identify and suggest process improvements for daily tasks and department functions.
- Serve as backup for Electronic Payments Assistants as necessary.
The following job responsibilities may be reassigned:
- Other related duties as assigned or requested.
KEY JOB BEHAVIORS
- PC, phone system, general office equipment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Effective verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, specifically, the ability to effectively write a variety of correspondence and reports and to explain complex policies and procedures.
Ability to represent the bank in a professional and positive manner.
Uphold the bank's philosophy and policies by maintaining appropriate controls to ensure full compliance with applicable laws and regulations, thereby fulfilling legal responsibilities and enhancing the quality of the bank.
Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
Education Required/ Preferred:
High School diploma or equivalent
Experience Required/ Preferred:
2 years administrative and/or accounting experience/ 2 years banking electronic payment processing experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Requisition ID 1172