Product Manager at Entegris
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Bedford, MassachusettsJob Description:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Job ID 2018-5067
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a highly motivated individual for a Product Management role in the Gas Micro-contamination Control Business Unit within Entegris' Micro-contamination Control division. This fast growing business segment develops technologies that support development of the most advanced semiconductor applications in the world.
This new role has ownership of a sub-segment of the business and drives the overall direction for that area, working closely with the segment leader. The individual will work to drive product revenue and profitability by assessing and understanding customer needs, developing business cases, providing customer perspective to internal development and operations teams, developing and aligning product roadmap, and executing new product launches.
In this role you will
- Establish and meet global revenue and margin targets for product lines
- Define and execute product strategy including market, product release, and product roadmaps
- Identify and implement growth opportunities
- Ownership of product positioning, pricing, and life cycle management
- Interface with the global sales organizations influencing and directing action to meet business objectives, provide strategic, technical and pricing guidelines to sales proposals
- Steward products through the Entegris new product development stage-gate Prepare product development objectives and schedules for all phases of product development and introductions to the market
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as R&D, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Legal and supply to accomplish business objectives
- Identify, create and present marketing materials including presentations, data sheets, promotional and training materials
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / chemistry, mechanical, and material science. MS in related discipline or MBA preferred
- Experience working in related technical area or academic equivalent
- Knowledge of High Purity Gas Filtration and other semiconductor processes would be beneficial but not required
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills: written, presentation, and oral
- Self-motivated and directed - ability to work under limited supervision
- Distill and communicate concepts to a wide audience
Your success will be measured by
- Results driven mindset
- Proven track record of producing results
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Balance of strategic, tactical and technical skills
- An unparalleled attention to detail