Service Delivery Manager at CompuCom
Posted in Information Technology 14 days ago.
Location: Louisville, KentuckyJob Description:
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing teams of technical professionals dedicated to a large corporate account. Position will require ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and ability to oversee assignments and ability to manage budget. This position requires Drive, an outgoing personality, and great presentation/communication skills. If you are a client centric technical individual and natural leader who wants to take your career to the next level, this could be for you!
This position works on tasks of a diverse scope. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Leadership of a team of approximately 30+ technicians (desktop support and asset management) in multi-site locations
- Customer liaison and point person for escalated situations
- Manage contractual obligations of client
- Oversee large budget
- 5-10 years of related experience within a large corporate environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or technical training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong hardware and software knowledge and experience required.
- Ability and Experience in troubleshooting, performing root cause analysis and process for resolution
- Experience in servicing technical equipment required with a working knowledge of local and wide area networks, communications and host connectivity.
- Strong analytical skills and customer service abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Budget management experience preferred.
- Run and present reports to the customer.