Operations Analyst at Bank of America
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Responsible for the day to day analysis, research and resolution of various problems
- Function includes administration, defining procedures and exception processing
- Responsible for immediately responding to customer inquiries, utilizing on-line systems, report archives etc. Maintaining keen awareness of inter-day service level being delivered by monitoring telephone call management system status, researching aging reports, etc.
- Ensure all ACH customer files are accounted for and processed timely; ensure all suspended files/batches are accounted for and processed timely.
- Call customers whose ACH files have not arrived for timely processing, advising of missing file and/or making arrangements to receive or reschedule the file.
- Maintain electronic logs of all activities surrounding these inquiries.
- Handle special, assigned and/or sensitive or risk customers, attending to their ACH inquiries and making certain needs are met and the company's financial risk is managed by not allowing ACH files to process until all risk attributes have been satisfied.
- Support special projects within ACH or impacting ACH, reviewing documentation and procedures, by testing changes and by helping with change implementation.
- Assist less experienced associates resolve Customer inquiries.
- Assist other departmental sections as needed.
- Customer service experience
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Problem solving skills
- Prior banking experience including deposits
- Detail oriented
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: