Senior Application Developer at DAS Shared Services
Posted in Information Technology 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ogden, Utah
Senior Application Developer
DAS Shared Services’ Corporate Systems team currently has an opportunity available for a Developer. Developers on the Corporate Systems team are responsible for the architecture, development, testing, and maintenance of a suite of back office solutions used to support core accounting and human resources functions. Examples of our supported systems include time entry, payroll processing, accounting, employee and job management, and associated reporting.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Building ASP.NET MVC websites using C#, T-SQL, and Entity Framework
• Responsible for administration and configuration of their own development tools
• Software development
• Support and maintenance of products
• Meetings and team coordination
What DAS Shared Services offers:
• Work with a small team of smart developers using current technology to solve interesting problems
• A vibrant and friendly corporate culture
• Free drinks and candy
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
What’s required to be considered:
• Four or more years of experience in: C#, .NET, T-SQL, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, and jQuery
• Experience with .NET Core 2.0, Unit Testing (mstest/xunit/nunit), Web APIs, Xamarin Forms
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), web development, and querying T-SQL databases.
• Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work frequently involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization to give or obtain information, build relationships, or solicit cooperation.
• Self-motivated to continually improve development skills and knowledge.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
How to apply and what to expect:
• All applicants must apply online
• If offered employment with DAS, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
DAS Shared Services demonstrates authority in sales and marketing outsourcing. As part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
DAS Shared Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. DAS Shared Services does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Create does business