Posted in Military/Defense 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a UAS Pilot to work out of their Corpus Christi, TX office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
• Acts as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) of an UAV in support of customer requirements.
• Oversees and may actively participate in ground and flight operations efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management and safety.
• Remotely pilots vehicle to determine compliance with specification and operational suitability during engineering tests and flight test/demonstration support through specifically prescribed tests and maneuvers.
• Defines, plans, organizes and executes complex flight programs and flight test events.
• Ensures compliance with service guidance, company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
• Assists in developing and verifying procedures for use with new aircraft features. Assists in developing operational and safety procedures and training syllabus courseware.
• Conducts demonstrations and participates in operational and experimental ground and flight tests of assigned UAV(s). Represents the organization with commercial customers.
• Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description