Technical Recruiter at Asurion
Posted in Art 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Mateo, California
Be an ambassador for Asurion engaging and attracting top talent to the organization. Partner with Recruiter and HM to determine organization’s hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements .Utilize creative means and best practices to research, source, attract, and contact potential candidates to develop a diverse slate of qualified candidates. Proactively conduct research and investigate new tools and technologies to find "passive" candidates. Work with team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
Professional Recruiter/ Sourcer
The primary focus of this role is to source passive technology talent for the organization. We are looking for a Senior Sourcer /Recruiter that has proven success in developing advanced sourcing and recruiting strategies to drive the business through high quality hires. You will partner with business leaders and Recruiters to help grow their teams and drive impact to their departments by identifying, attracting and hiring the very best candidates! As part of Asurion’s corporate recruiting team, this role is responsible for finding top talent for key roles via a combination of strategic sourcing strategies and account management of the full life cycle recruitment process.
- Proactively source, screen, recruit and hire top talent.- understand how metrics drive results.
- Develop strategic, multi- faceted sourcing plans to insure a consistent flow of qualified candidates to fulfill the department’s key business objectives
- Ensure regular communication and progress updates to the various stakeholders.
- Drive the recruitment so that candidate decisions are made in a timely manner.
- Provide data/metrics on individual requisition progress
- Drive a “One Team” mindset.
- Lead and engage in team projects as needed
- Partner with Recruiting Director to analyze ROI of current strategies and design and assist with implementation of strategies for higher ROI
Desired background and education
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, entrepreneurial environment
- Intellectual horsepower and drive for results
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Keen sense of leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint