Sr. Director, Sales Operations at Express Scripts
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: lake mary, Florida
The Sr. Director, Sales Operations will drive the day-to-day core sales results through oversight and management within new and existing business, strategic initiatives, and other key partnerships. This role will lead the critical charge to ensure the understanding and execution of the company sales and marketing plans through front line management, implement regional strategies, develop account business plans, respond to market changes, and establish goals and tactics at both the team and individual levels. Success factors will include the measurement and achievement of sales targets in the following areas: new business through contract compliance and active account management, attainment of sales revenue and gross margin goals in aggregate and by segment, and other profitability goals and key work plan objectives as may be assigned.
He/she will be lead all aspects of sales planning and execution for account and product penetration and other sales achievements for a cross-segment sales team which includes the development of service excellence measures. This role will ensure goals, objectives and program deployment are incorporated into work process and business plans while monitoring towards achievement of the team s goals and objectives within the broader company profit objectives and growth strategy.
* Develop and implement customer and strategic programs to ensure achievement of sales targets. Create innovative ways to expand CuraScript SD sales volume with our existing customer base, including partnering with Sales and Business Development on promoting Matrix GPO to our customer base.
* Demonstrate an effective understanding of competitive action in assigned territories and work to develop a plan to address obstacles or challenges.
* Understand and apply market dynamics to develop a successful sales strategy. Define an overall strategy on a quarterly/annual basis to drive sales growth.
* Coach, develop, mentor and lead both a field and inside sales team, sales managers, and individual contributors with professional and ethical leadership to achieve and exceed company objectives.
* Drive new sales and account penetration within existing business across a broad array of market segments and product categories to health care providers by embracing an activity based and solution selling proposition.
* Executive-level engagement and relationship development with customers and internal stakeholders. Ongoing collaboration with internal partners including Strategic Sales Initiatives, Business Communications, and Strategy & Business Development to implement and pull through business.
* Bachelor s Degree is required.
* 12+ year s relevant experience, including sales management and knowledge of the specialty pharmaceutical marketplace.
* Proven track record effectively coaching, managing and developing a large team of high performing sales professionals. Experience managing both field and inside sales is essential.
* Leadership skills, team-orientation, a proactive management style coupled with a strong commitment to sales and client service.
* Extensive experience managing external and internal negotiations and relationships.
* Superb organizational and prioritization skills.
* Adept at developing key relationships and identifying opportunities for sales growth.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
* Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments to gain consensus and move projects and initiatives forward.
* High aptitude for technology, including Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to travel.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
At Express Scripts, we work endlessly to achieve our mission of making medicine more affordable and accessible for our patients, and our Specialty Distribution group plays a large role. Team members in this department offer healthcare providers access to a complete portfolio of specialty pharmaceuticals and ancillary supplies, ensuring patients easier access to their medicine and continuity of care in the future. We distribute to all 50 states as well as Puerto Rico and Guam, with three distribution centers: a main facility in Grove City, Ohio, and secondary locations in Arizona and Tennessee.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the \\"Most Admired Companies\\" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.