Recruiter Sourcer at Alight Solutions
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, Illinois
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
Do you want to be in an organization that is growing on a significant scale? Do you want to work with the best Talent Acquisition, HR and business leaders around? This is where you belong!
Alight is looking for an innovative and proven full life cycle recruiter. This Recruiter will play a key role as a TA Advisor for all roles within Alight. They are responsible for engaging and hiring top talent in the market for Alight. Through a consultative approach, a Recruiter will guide business leaders into a collaborative partnership that promotes a collective focus on candidate performance and prior accomplishments. This position offers high visibility with abundant opportunity to help the business succeed even further by engaging top talent in the marketplace.
* Partner with the team to deliver quality direct sourced candidates
* Continually seek to understand how each functional role contributes to the success of the business
* Consult with Hiring Managers to understand specific performance results desired for each role, developing performance profiles to rely upon during the hiring process (sourcing and recruiting, interviews, feedback sessions and final selection) to lead the team toward making effective, simple and practical hiring decisions
* Increase awareness on importance of diversity and ensure presentation of qualified, diverse slates of candidates
* Leverage internal and external data and analytics to consult and communicate effectively with clients
* Implement effective recruiting strategies and processes to ensure a high level of service delivery and ultimately improve client service delivery feedback
* Continually build a talent pipeline to solve future business needs with a focus on specific patterns of performance to identify candidates who will deliver high quality performance and results.
* Provide frequent touch points with leaders on progress and results
* Bachelor s Degree
* 3+ years full life cycle recruiting experience recruiting highly complex roles
* Must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment with minimal direction
* Excellent consultation and selling skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
* Highly consultative background
* Understanding of the market and how to find passive candidates
* Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
* Knowledge and experience with behavioral interviewing skills and other assessment techniques
* Knowledge of ATS and CRM
* Desire to learn and display Alight s values including acting with integrity and displaying commitment to our clients, colleagues and community
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..