International Trade Compliance Analyst at Yoh
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
This position will handle compliance activities as it relates to transactional compliance reviews duty drawback claims, and the compilation and coordination of regulatory records. In addition, the position is required to review regulatory screenings and approve the movement of customer orders.
* Executes the transactional monitoring, review and release of shipments blocked due to due diligence controls and compliance reasons e.g. Denied Parties, Export Control purposes.
* Has expertise to manage all reporting in Microsoft Analysis Objects system/reporting tools; including management of excel and macros reports.
* Maintain a recordkeeping system for all Customs entry documentation and ensure recordkeeping requirements are satisfied as required by U.S. Customs, the Census Bureau and Canadian Customs including the maintenance of the International Trade and Compliance SharePoint and Documentum sites and managing links to the internal Connections site.
* Support and back-up the coordination of the screening application and licensing requirements of foreign nationals for Deemed Exports including the review of the expatriates.
* Interact and collaborate on cross functional teams when projects arise.
* Support the recordkeeping process for non-centralized and Canadian import transactions as well as the compilation of documentation to support duty drawback processing and claims to U.S. Customs.
* Prepare the monthly export files for review and audit entry documentation in adherence to regulations and timely filing for U.S. Census regulations.
* Compile and prepare the monthly International Trade & Compliance metrics to be shared with senior management and other internal business partners.
* Manage the tracking and documentation for the Enhanced Proliferation Control Initiative ("EPCI") process requirements and communicate the regulatory aspects of these controls.
* Ensure timely updates to the International Compliance and Logistics Connections and the International Trade and Compliance SharePoint sites in order to provide up-to-date and concise usable information and references to Covestro business partners.
* Document and sustain desk level procedures for Trade & Compliance job requirements.
* Responsible on a day-to-day basis for identifying and communicating compliance complaints with brokers utilizing the P4U (Procurement) tool to identify the root cause, document and resolve.
* Support the process for export controls, by reviewing and approving export compliance letters including Letters of Assurance and Routed Export letters.
* BS / BA Degree with 1-2 years of relevant business experience and/or at least seven (7) years of business experience.
* Must demonstrate ability to run and manage business warehouse reports
* Knowledge in importing with U.S. Customs and other government agency regulatory clearances along with common knowledge of compliance requirements
* Must take accountability for decision making within his/her area of responsibility
* Must possess strong organizational, quick thinking and problem solving skills and take initiative.
* Must demonstrate ability to work in an international environment, building professional relationships with foreign entities and personnel.
* Must exercise flexibility in adapting to new requirements, systems and process/controls.
* Working knowledge of drafting procedures and implementation of such
* Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to detect inconsistencies in data;
* A high level of interpersonal skills and ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders (both internal and external) at multiple levels within the organization
* Team oriented
* Use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point to summarize data and prepare reports
* Ability to prepare and propose appropriate ITC solutions to issues and management requirements
* Demonstrated ability to be proactive and not reactive
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
* SAP and/or SAP GTS (PGS) transactional experience
* Supply chain and/or international trade compliance experience
* Experience using mini-tab
What are you waiting for* Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.