Videographer/Editor at Cox Media
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dayton, Ohio
* Familiar with ENG camera and non-linear video editing
* Working understanding of ENG microwave vehicle use
* Works independently with supervisor oversight
* Follow directions and make quick decisions under tight deadlines
* Takes care in editing to make sure audio and video match copy
* Communicates well with newscast producers and EPs
* Must possess a valid driver s license with a good driving record
* Working experience in television news-gathering
* Working knowledge of non-linear editing systems and functions
* Degree in photojournalism is a definite plus
ABOUT COX MEDIA GROUP
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Media Group
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-OH-Dayton-1611 S Main St
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Evening Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.