Contracts Coordinator at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: new orleans, Louisiana
Job Code: 02560-14048
TULANE MEDICAL CENTER DOWNTOWN NEW ORLEANS, LA
Come make the move of a lifetime, living and working in exciting and historic New
Orleans! Learn More about living in New Orleans Here.
Practicing on medicine s leading-edge is a rare opportunity indeed. You can do it every
day at Tulane, one of the most acclaimed teaching, research, and medical centers in the
country. Learn more about what our employees have to say about working at Tulane
Medical Center http://bit.ly/2fdd9Ts.
See more about HCA and our commitment to helping others:Above all else: HCA teams come together in response to hurricanes Harvey and Irma
From its humble beginnings in a church schoolroom, Tulane has emerged as a major academic center in the south by adhering to the aspirations of our founders. Simply put, we are in the business of caring for others and for defining the practice of medicine along the way.
At Tulane Medical Center, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
We are committed to providing you a Healthy Work Environment and rewarding career. These principles reflect our commitment to you in five areas: Culture, Leadership, Voice, Compensation and Rewards, and Staffing.
As a member of the Tulane Medical Center (TMC) family, you can be assured of:
* A safe place to work.
* Having the tools, equipment and training necessary to perform your duties.
* Open and available communication with your supervisors and the leadership of your facility.
* A fair application of workplace policies, procedures and disciplinary proceedings.
* Fair and understandable compensation and benefits.
Tulane Medical Center is currently hiring a CONTRACTS COORDINATOR.
Supports the Director of Contracts Management by reviewing, processing new contracts and renewals. Completes any audits as assigned. Prepares supporting documents as required. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating and supporting any formal reviews by an internal or external parties related to contract and partnership compliance issues, partnership compliance test work, reporting and to make recommendations for correcting identified compliance issues.
Primary Job Duties:
* Reviews and processes contracts as assigned by Director, including copying, scanning, logging and preparing contract files.
* Completes audits and log to file reconciliations as directed
* Prepares proformas and financial supporting documents as directed
* Maintains notes on pending contracts and maintains any Contract Logs, by keeping all contracts in current status, as directed.
* Serves as point person for all inquiries regarding pending contract status, provides copies as requested.
* Manage a comprehensive and formalized partnership audit program for critical risk areas to ensure all parties are in compliance with the terms of the (1) Operating Agreement, (2) Contribution Agreement, (3) Bylaws and (4) Academic Affiliation Agreement.
* Review all agreements between Manager and any Member of Affiliate of Member under the partnership agreement to ensure that transaction is an ARMS LENGTH or Governing Board Approved arrangement in accordance with Section 8.1 of the Operating Agreement.
* Complete on-going reviews of the Operating Agreement, Contribution Agreement, Bylaws and Academic Affiliation Agreement, including any amendments/modifications to ensure consistency of language and intent within and between documents.
* EDUCATION: Bachelor s degree required, Master s degree preferred
* EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years work experience in office setting, administrative support, legal secretary support role. Excellent written and oral communication skills to serve internal and external customers.
* SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Position requires high proficiency in critical thinking, analytical skills, and English language. Proficiency required with Microsoft Suite.
* HOURS OF WORK: Full Time
Last Edited: 03/05/2018