Float Pool RN III 7P-7A (PRN/ Per Diem) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Sanford, Florida
Job Code: 00327-7439
CENTRAL FLORIDA REGIONAL HOSPITAL HAS BEEN DESIGNATED AS A LEVEL II TRAUMA FACILITY, THE FIRST IN THE AREA!
The FLOAT POOL RN will work on a PRN/ Per Diem basis and assist in supporting staffing needs within the facility. This role is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. Our number one goal is patient safety and satisfaction!
Desired skills: Previous RN acute care experience preferred. Telemetry and Cardiac experience highly desired.
Central Florida Regional Hospital utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients. Computerized self-scheduling is available. Full-time is considered 36 hours per week, consisting of 3 x 12-hour shifts, including every other weekend.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located on Lake Monroe, conveniently connected by I-4 and SR 415, and offers many opportunities for families, such as the nearby Central Florida Zoological Park And Botanical Gardens, and Downtown Sanford with its shops and historic buildings, and in close proximity to Orlando s world famous attractions!
Equal Opportunity Employee
* Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in an acute care hospital setting is required.
* Acute care experience must be within the last one (1) year.
* Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
* Current certifications for areas assigned.
* Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
* THE LEVEL 3 FLOAT POOL RN WILL WORK ICU, ICU STEPDOWN AND ER.
Last Edited: 03/06/2018