Microsoft O365/Exchange Administrator at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
NTT DATA has an immediate need for an Microsoft 0365/Exchange Administrator to support our client in Parsippany, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Shawn Mills at 732-362-2596.
This position is responsible for assisting in the planning, design, installation, support, maintenance and recovery of server and storage hardware/software that is used as part of the Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and Messaging-computing in a multi-platform mission critical environment. This position requires extensive experience and a high level of technical understanding of the technology under the scope of the role. This person will be responsible for daily system maintenance tasks, service delivery, system functionality and availability and keeping technology current with the industry standards and best practices. Under supervision from the Manager, Engineer will participate in all issues regarding O365 but not limited to.
Essential Job Functions:
* Strong knowledge in managing O365 & Exchange 2003, & 2010 environments. Administer Active Directory issues where applicable.
* Incident and Problem Management responsible for identifying, isolating, and resolving technical incidents and problems (in the context of ITIL) for all systems under management
* Participate in project planning and execution. Participate in capacity planning, performance monitoring and maintenance to ensure high availability.
* Strong knowledge in managing O365/Exchange 2003/2010, & Active Directory (AD) 2008/2003 infrastructure for the Enterprise
* Provide 2nd level support and occasionally 1st level for Active Directory for end users, application and administration teams, must be comfortable in addressing Priority 1 level incidents that can arise 24x7 necessitating participation in rapid response calls as well as SWAT Team activities. Troubleshooting and problem management skills are required
* Participate in security and application troubleshooting and incident problem resolutions with other infrastructure teams, including storage, messaging, and server
* Must have a solid understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles, practices and processes in providing and managing the delivery of a large scale, Enterprise wide service. This includes incident management, problem management, change management, configuration management, and availability/continuity management. The member must have sufficient knowledge and experience to design and establish these processes and practices within a service organization
* Coordinate & participate service/support needs with Vendors, Technical Support Engineers, Application Support Engineers, and the Infrastructure Team effectively communicating issues and resolutions
* Manage change process, support and request queue
* Able to work weekends, shift and On-Call if necessary
* Insure that all major changes are reviewed and approved by appropriate management before resources are committed
* Responsible for documentation of the Microsoft O365/Exchange and Messaging-computing environment
* Researches new technology systems which could improve efficiencies in computing environment and recommends appropriate findings to management
* Strong administration and support skills in Microsoft O365/Exchange 2003/2010
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.