Manager, Marketing (Flucelvax) at Seqirus
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Summit, New Jersey
The Manager, Marketing Flucelvax, is involved in all aspects of brand management for Flucelvax QIV within the Commercial Operations North America organization. The primary responsibilities include the development of the value/brand proposition, marketing plans, and execution of the plan in the US market with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful achievement of the P&L. The Senior Manager will partner with the broader sales teams to support their marketing needs, ensure consistency in brand messaging, compliance in promotional activities and gather insights to improve or create new marketing programs. In addition, the Senior Manager will also support other brands, as needed, to develop and execute portfolio-based programs, strategic and brand planning activities, market research, sales analytics and forecast and budget tracking, among others.
SUPPORT THE BRAND PLANNING PROCESS FOR FLUCELVAX AND AFLURIA, ENSURE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF THE PLAN AND MEASUREMENT OF KPIS.
* Contribute to the strategic planning and brand planning processes for FLUCELVAX and AFLURIA
* Set brand objectives for FLUCELVAX and AFLURIA that will help achieve overall business objectives
* Help develop communications strategy and cross-functional activity plan for target segments / customers
* Lead the execution of marketing tactics, obtain approval through appropriate copy-clearance committees, ensure full compliance as outlined by the Seqirus SOP on promotional materials
* Help manage relationship with advertising agencies, provide feedback on copy and creatives consistent with the brand promise and strategy
* Monitor short and long-term market trends that impact brand and continuously identify opportunities and gaps to feed into the strategic and tactical brand plans
* Develop KPIs and measure impact of programs on revenue (ROI) and other objectives
PARTNER WITH THE SALES TEAM TO OPTIMIZE SALES TOOLS AND PROGRAMS AND ENSURE THEIR ALIGNMENT WITH BUSINESS OBJECTIVES.
* Support the Sales team and Sales Training to optimize the development and utilization of promotional pieces
* Support Customer Operations, Customer Service, reimbursement and other customer support groups to capture customer feedback and/or requests, and respond to them in a timely manner
* Monitor customer satisfaction to ensure customer experience is consistent with brand promise
* Collaborate with Medical Communications in preparation for standard medical responses related to the brand
* Perform ad hoc analysis of market data and sales performance, as needed
* Drive trade show and congress execution, partnering with the sales team external agencies around booth development and logistics, key customer events, symposium, product presentations, etc.
* Collaborate with sales team to monitor competitive intelligence and competitor activities, and make appropriate recommendations, as needed
SUPPORT OTHER BRANDS IN THE PORTFOLIO AND RELATED MARKETING TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
* Support the development and execution of portfolio-based programs
* Deliver oral and written communications, develop and make presentations to commercial management, the sales force, and other internal groups, as needed
* Support all aspects of budget management for FLUCELVAX and AFLURIA
* Ensure compliance to Procurement policies of external agencies, including Master Services Agreements
* Bachelor s Degree required, preferably in Life Sciences or Business/Marketing. MBA a plus.
* At least 5 years working experience in Commercial in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry
* At least 3 years working experience in Marketing or Sales roles
* Vaccines marketing, sales, sales training, sales operations experience preferred
* Healthcare consulting, market access and sales operations experience a plus
Worker Sub Type:Regular.