Ecommerce – Key Account Manager, Grocery Channel at RB
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Ecommerce - Key Account Manager, Grocery Channel to join our Sales team.
- Owning the external partnership with Grocery Channel Customer's dotcom teams
- Primary Customers: Kroger / Albertsons / Meijer / HEB / Publix /Ahold
- Delivering online 4P improvements via Clavis tool
- Delivering POS $ target incrementality to instore
- Educating and upscaling internal RB team members to ensure digital is embedded into overall business strategy
- Execution of effective digital LSMs (4Ps) for RB brands working alongside local marketing and trade marketing teams
- Lead the development of key insight, technology enablers & best practice sharing to support the development of RB brands in the online channel.
- Development of e-category management, driving category initiatives in retailers to ensure further outperformance and growth (specifically in OTC Healthcare, VMS, Infant Nutrition).
- Ownership & delivery of specific digital insight and innovation days for key customers.
- Engaging the brand teams and securing resources to aid the development of Digital- i.e. A* product launches/online specific products / marketing funds / traffic driving media.
- Management of consistent digital reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Makes decisions based on a thorough understanding of NR, Trade Spend and Gross Margin
- Identify and anticipate key customer or channel issues within wider ecommerce landscape
- Work with the National Sales Director to define 3Yr vision for growth
- Work cross functionally with eCommerce Account Director, as well as other key stake-holders in marketing, sales, finance, supply
Is this You?
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent management experience
- 1-3 years related sales, technology, digital, systems or marketing experience
- Data and Analytical background or knowledge of syndicated data
- Ability to travel required
- Technically savvy - Digitally native
- Ability to 'learn of the fly' and create solutions
- Culture fit - must demonstrate insight to action mentality and drive to break barriers
- Ideally already working in the online / ecommerce world
- Ability to analyse large volumes of complex information, interpret & construct straightforward plans
- Confident of communicating and influencing at all levels of the organisation
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, Panel Data, A&Us)
- Advanced usage of Excel, PowerPoint, Nitro (or equivalent; and basic Spaceman (or equivalent)
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.