Implementation Director, Client Transition (will consider strongly qualified candidates located anywhere in the U.S.) at Prudential
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania
This highly visible individual contributor role is the accountable point person for the end-to-end new business on-boarding process. The Implementation Director, Client Transition will lead a team of experts charged with successfully onboarding our largest Defined Contribution (including governmental and Taft-Hartley), Defined Benefit and/or Non-Qualified plans to Prudential. The Implementation Director, Client Transition will be responsible for providing an excellent client experience during the onboarding process using a consultative approach to align client and participant needs with Prudential’s product offering.
The role is accountable to ensure a strategic, holistic coordination of end-to-end service delivery, on schedule, within budget, and with desired financial and client outcomes.
The Implementation Director, Client Transition works closely with the Client Transition management team in addition to Sales, Operations, Client Relationship, Senior Leadership and many other teams within our organization.
We will consider any strongly qualified candidate located anywhere in the U.S.
Ideal Applicant Skillset:
- Excellent leadership skills to able to collaborate effectively across different teams to deliver a quality outcome to clients and their participants/members.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills to ensure successful execution of assigned and/or delegated tasks
- Strong communication skills to be able to influence and negotiate the right outcomes for clients and Prudential
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to execute tasks accurately and on-time as well as managing cross functional teams to negotiate priorities and/or resources ensuring timely task completion.
- Has professional presence with a level of comfort interacting with associates at all levels of an organization (internal and external), including senior management
- Can demonstrate strong technical expertise in areas of retirement plan design and system capabilities across all plan types
- Ability to articulate the differentiators associated with transition process during sales finals situations to persuade clients to bring their business to Prudential
- Has a passion for learning to facilitate continuous self, and team improvement
- Possesses strong mentorship skills to direct and motivate individuals to encourage high standards of performance without formal authority
- Fosters and actively contributes to a positive team working environment
Is a highly-motivated, self-starting person who takes pride in the quality outcome of their work
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of academic rigor
- Possession of FINRA Series 6 or 7 required
- 10+ years of retirement plan expertise in Defined Contribution (including governmental and Taft Hartley), Defined Benefit and/or Non-Qualified plans.
- Experience in managing relationships or onboarding clients with retirement plan assets in excess of $250 Million