Senior Associate Brand Manager at E&J Gallo Winery
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Modesto , California
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” two years in a row, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. We are the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100 brands. We are committed to driving innovation, sustainability, and fostering a culture of collaboration. We look forward to having you join the team!
Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
As a Senior Associate Brand Manager, you will manage all aspects of Consumer Direct Marketing for assigned Premium Renaissance North Coast Brands in order to drive growth across all direct channels (Tasting Room, Wine Club, eCommerce and Direct Marketing) and develop loyalty and advocacy with consumers.
What You Will Do
- Develops comprehensive Consumer Direct annual marketing plans for assigned brands in partnership with leadership and Brand Marketing team (to include definition of goals, driving destination awareness, driving website traffic, event strategy, etc.).
- Contributes to Consumer Direct OGSM strategies designed to identify and attract luxury consumers to assigned Consumer Direct brands, tasting rooms and wine clubs.
- Prepares and presents annual business reviews and provides quarterly updates to the business leaders.
- Researches and applies innovative marketing strategies (email templates, systems, events, etc.) to attract and retain new and existing consumers.
- Collaborates with Digital Marketing team to stay informed on key digital marketing platforms/tools and optimize digital presence on key consumer facing touchpoints (websites, listings, banners, etc.).
- Maintains the Integrated Planning Process to ensure approvals and timelines are met.
- Drives destination awareness with qualified consumers to drive traffic to our tasting rooms and websites.
- Observes and analyzes new trends and competitive activities to seek out innovative ways to build channel effectiveness and efficiency.
- Drives consistency across multiple assigned Consumer Direct brands to drive efficiency.
- Prepares and delivers competitive analysis in order to identify product, pricing, and promotional opportunities.
- Manages and monitors A&P budget, generating analytics and tracking performance.
- Gains and maintains understanding of premium brands.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
What You Will Need
- Master’s degree plus 4 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility. -OR-
- Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years of communications, finance, marketing, supply chain/supply planning, process development, new product development, project management, process engineering, or sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility. -OR-
- Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of Gallo experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and boards of directors.
- Required to travel between Modesto and the North Coast (Napa/Sonoma) tasting rooms 40-50% of the time.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
What Will Set You Apart
- Master of Business Administration degree plus 7 years of Gallo brand marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Consumer Direct experience in luxury/prestige goods.
- Experience training and developing junior level brand marketers in executing brand and organizational objectives.
- Experience managing business operations and leveraging basic finance and accounting principles.
- Skilled in reading, analyzing and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Experience writing speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- Skilled in interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Experience performing work that is complex and varied in nature, requiring frequent evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS database at an intermediate level; IRI, Brio and Spectra at a basic level.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer