Associate Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Medtronic
Posted in General Business 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Ana, California
Careers that Change Lives
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, We push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
The Cardiac and Vascular Group brings all of our cardiac and vascular businesses together into one cross-functional, collaborative operating unit to employ the full breadth of our talent, technologies, products, services, and solutions to address the needs of customers and patients across the globe.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Directs or performs coordination and preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company, internal audits and inspections.
- Leads or compiles all materials required in submissions, license renewal and annual registrations.
- Recommends changes for labeling, manufacturing, marketing, and clinical protocol for regulatory compliance.
- Monitors and improves tracking / control systems.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
- May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters.
- Recommends strategies for earliest possible approvals of clinical trials applications.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
0+ years w/ Bachelor's degree or 0+ years w/Master's degree experience in Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Quality or Clinical
Nice to Have
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.