Sorter at Bay Disposal
Posted in Architecture 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Bay Disposal are looking for a Sorter to work in our recycling facility in Hampton, VA.
- Remove any material that may wrap around the OCC and fiber star screens.
- Remove any large non-recyclable material.
- If stationed at the OCC discharge conveyor, remove any material that is not cardboard.
- Remove plastic bags.
- Spread out surge piles of material to relieve jams in the OCC, fiber screens and conveyors.
- Remove batteries and place in designated area.
- Sustain 40 – 50 picks per minute.
- Be safety conscience and utilize the proper PPE when handling broken glass, other sharp objects, heavy / awkward items, etc.
- Be punctual at start and stop times.
- Keep your work area clean and free from trip hazards.
- Attend all scheduled safety meetings.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)