Client Experience Specialist at Legacy Texas
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Client Experience Specialist
Under the direction and supervision of the Client Experience Director, this position is responsible for managing customer satisfaction and complaints, assist with regulatory responses and the Bank's client satisfaction program. The position seeks to restore and maintain customer confidence and trust following the receipt of a complaint by, or on behalf of that customer and ultimately endeavors to mitigate losses resulting from negative customer retention and/or operational breakdowns as highlighted in complaints. The position will also partner with the Client Experience Director to proactively prevent future complaints and to ensure that complaint-related remediation occurs in a repeatable and scalable process. The position will assist Client Experience Director to report all issues, findings and remediation efforts with recommendations for changes to operational processes and/or efficiencies to reduce future instances of customer dissatisfaction. This position will provide a very high level of customer service to customers, regulators and employees while ensuring compliance with law, regulations, and Bank policies and procedures. This position must exercise strong advocacy skills, superior writing and communication skills and must proactively resolve issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, Bank policies and procedures related to the area of complaint management and customer advocacy and ensure that all facets of the program are operated well within these requirements.
- Assist with developing and maintaining a risk-adjusted complaint management program, to include triage, data collection, response, mitigation, communication, reporting, and auditing; the program shall address internally sourced customer complaints, those sourced from social media or the Bank's website, as well as those received from Bank regulators; the position will actively advocate customer positions/concerns internally such that the customer impact of operational decisions can be communicated to and understood by the Bank and acted upon accordingly.
- Act as the internal front-line point-of-contact for all customer-based concerns, issues, compromise situations, or complaints that originate within the Bank; analyze and prioritize complaints; independently investigate the issues; communicate directly with customers, and Bank employees as needed; draft written responses to complaints; assist in managing the entire life cycle of the Bank's complaint management system.
- Work directly with Client Experience Director regarding issues, trends, etc. that have been reported through the complaint management process; work directly with various Bank departments to ensure operational concerns raised by the complaints are understood and potential mitigation opportunities are considered in an effort to reduce future complaints that stem from Bank processes and procedures.
- Ensure complete and accurate information on the nature, complexity and urgency of customer issues is recorded in the complaint management system.
- Assists with Client Experience Committee Meetings;
- Perform administration functions for all user access and updates for the Complaint Management System.
- Assists the Client Experience Director with theClient Satisfaction Survey Program for the bank.
- Ensure all customer issues are resolved promptly and professionally; make decisions to refund fees as needed within limits established by the Bank.
- Assists with Business Continuity testing and event documentation for the Legal Team.
- Assist with developing, reviewing and periodically updating the institution's policies, procedures and programs.
- Assume responsibility gathering data and preparing reports for various Bank needs.
- Assume responsibility for various legal department functions in the absence of staff member or in overload situations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS):
- Experience - Two to four years of related experience and/or training is required. Related work experience may include a background in banking, customer service, or complaint management.
- Education - A bachelor's degree is preferred but not required. In-house or external training can be an acceptable form of education if it is comprehensive, relevant and applicable to the functions of the job or demonstrates analytic thinking, excellent writing skills, and the ability to understand complex legal and banking concepts.
- Language Skills - Ability to read, write, analyze, and comprehend moderate to complex instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees. Ability to communicate with customers in a caring and compassionate manner. Ability to analyze documents and respond in writing in a complete, thoughtful, logical manner. This position requires Language Skills that are well-above average.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute ratios, and percentages and to interpret data, draw conclusions and present complex information in easy-to-understand graphical form. Strong preference will be given to those with exceptional Excel capabilities.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to combine common sense and training to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with questions, problems and solutions that focus not just on the situation at hand, but how the proposed solution affects other areas of the institution.
- Treat people with respect; keep commitments; inspire the trust of others; work ethically and with integrity; uphold organizational values; accept responsibility for own actions and become a welcome and value team member.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, including the ability to work independently on projects of high complexity with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and instill trust within the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Drug free work environment.