NA Category Support Coordinator at Gordon Food Service
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wyoming, Michigan
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. Gordon Food Service At a Glance There's a seat at our table for you..
Come help our Marketing Teams champion a \\"Customer is King\\" environment...
and see why we set the bar for customer satisfaction in the food service industry! Our Marketing teams support our sales force and our food service customers with digital tools and content, events to educate and inform, Creative ideation and development, distinctive products and brands, and consultative expertise on both business operations and culinary trends.
We're seeking North American Category Support Coordinator for our Category Management Department!
Category Support Coordinators are responsible for providing various category, marketing and multi-unit product support functions including developing data reports, executing product marketing activities, and providing assistance in product lifecycle management from introduction to discontinuance while executing the delivery of product marketing activities to maximize Gordon Food Service (GFS) sales and profits of assigned product lines. See additional details below!
What will you do?
Tactical execution of:
* New vendor set up (US).
* New item setup/notification and discontinuation.
* Existing item DC activation/notification.
* Product attribute maintenance (eCommerce information/image collection).
* Price equivalent data entry.
Project Coordination of Brand Packaging projects for existing items
* Revision of formula.
* Refresh of packaging due to design elements.
* CMR transition of existing items.
Running and formatting standardized reporting
* Competitive Market Review Pre-deck data
* Vendor Business Reporting:
* Vendor Business Reviews (VBR).
* IFDA Partners Conference.
* Weekly/Monthly financial dashboards (connectivity to financial services).
* Customer Velocity Requests (customer/division/supplier).
Transitional Process Management/Implementation
Provides project coordination for CMR product transitions, including:
* Vendor information/introduction.
* Product information/introduction.
* Dashboard results reporting.
Marketing Communications/Administrative Tasks
Assists the Category Teams in supporting the corporate marketing campaigns, including:
* Marketing collateral content proofing.
* Promotional rebate processing (US).
* Communicates relevant information to support the divisions, procurement, divisional replenishment, sales and finance.
What do we need from you?
* This position requires excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, resource and time management skills.
* Time management skills.
* Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Must be results oriented and have excellent team skills.
* Strong written and presentation development skills.
* Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and email software applications.
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words \\"Accommodation Request\\" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug free workplace and drug tests all employees.