Cook at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Job Code: 00031-13059
Days (rotating weekends)
PARKRIDGE MEDICAL CENTER CHATTANOOGA, TN
PARKRIDGE MEDICAL CENTER has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
PARKRIDGE is currently looking for a COOK (FULL-TIME).
* Prepares meals for patients using menu and meal count sheets to assure adequate supply for meal
* Prepares meals for cafeteria according to menu, using recipes and production sheets
* Has adequate knowledge of production sheets and Meditech patient count
* Serves breakfast, lunch, or dinner meals for patients in timely manner
* Uses proper technique for serving patient food assuring proper portion control
* Prepares food items for next day s meals as needed
* Stores in-coming stock as needed
* Supervises kitchen operations regarding meal production for patients and cafeteria in absence of Dietary Manager
* Thoroughly cleans work area in timely manner after every meal. Washes pots, pans and utensils as needed throughout shift
* Demonstrates strong preparation skills
* Completes all mandatory HACCP and temperature sheets daily for area.
* Completes all daily logs for area
* High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
* Over 1 year experience
Last Edited: 03/07/2018