Cook at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Job Code: 00584-13528
Days (rotating weekends)
PARKRIDGE VALLEY HOSPITAL CHATTANOOGA, TN
PARKRIDGE VALLEY offers the most comprehensive mental health and chemical dependency services in the region. With programs available for children, adolescents and adults, services are provided with a variety of treatment options to best accommodate the individual patient- from inpatient care, to partial hospitalization to intensive outpatient care.
PARKRIDGE VALLEY ADULT & SENIOR CAMPUS is a 64 bed facility with 48 acute beds (32 Psych & 16 A&D/Dual Diagnosis) and 16 beds dedicated to our Senior Life Unit. PARKRIDGE VALLEY CHILD & ADOLESCENT CAMPUS is a 108 bed facility with 84 beds being acute and sub-acute and 24 beds dedicated to our Residential Treatment Center which is a center for children in state custody.
PARKRIDGE VALLEY is currently looking for a COOK (FULL-TIME).
The Cook must be able to:
* demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
* demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
* demonstrate knowledge to assess, plan, evaluate, and document care in coordination with the health care team across the continuum
* assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout hospitalization and in preparation for discharge
* deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
* maintain a safe work environment
* High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
* Hospital Food Services preferred
Last Edited: 03/07/2018