Clinical Liaison(Vent) at Lincare
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Clearwater, Florida
SUMMARY - Provides advice, service and guidance to Centers by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
* Maintains current knowledge of respiratory homecare techniques and relevant respiratory therapy concepts.
* Represents Lincare through professional personal appearance, patient care activities and content of written reports.
* Assures the maintenance of ventilator patient records in complete and organized manner and in compliance with Company standards.
* Maintains a knowledge of the respiratory market and assists with technical support for staff. Provide updated information to supervisor in a timely manner.
* Supports the marketing/sales team.
* Coordinates and plans the delivery of safe high quality care to each Lincare client, from the point of referral through discharge.
QUALIFICATIONS - Possesses effective communication, technical, instructional and interpersonal skills. Must be Computer literate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Minimum of five years experience in home healthcare or related areas. Must have excellent human relations skills to interface with doctors, other referral sources, patients and employees, to provide advice and direction.
REASONING ABILITY- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Must be 18 years or older to apply
* Must have High School Diploma/GED
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Since Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, the company conducts drug and background checks during the recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans