Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boise, Idaho
Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of Enterprise AgentCubed customers. Communicate with key contacts on a daily basis developing a trusting/productive relationship with them to ensure customer satisfaction. Work collaboratively with all internal resources to address the needs of the portfolio s key contacts. Manage small system enhancement requests for clients, acting as liaison to all internal departments as well as client contacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Facilitate communications between clients and internal stakeholders
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key contacts and team members in all functional areas
* Review and analyze all performance measurement reports; identifies issues and works to resolve or develop process improvement
* Create and provide weekly/monthly performance reports and customer satisfaction surveys
* Work to ensure timeliness of all reporting to client
* Develop and maintain client interaction log including issues and resolutions and new development requests; Completes and delivers Incident reporting to management
* Advise clients of any service disruptions; sharing information related to root cause and recovery time
* Ensure strict compliance with all regulatory branches (HIPAA, WBE CMS, state and local)
* Ensure that all Performance Standards and Guarantees are achieved as documented
* Conduct quarterly meetings with clients via teleconference and/or client location (when necessary) to gain a deeper level of understanding of their business model and product roadmap
* Accurately convey client requirements for small enhancement projects to internal resources
* Strong technical aptitude to act as a first point of contact for service disruption, and work with IT to provide root cause analysis of any issues that causes disruption in service
* Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job
MINIMUM SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
* 3+ years knowledge of health insurance sales, account management, and/or related industry/regulatory experience
* Provide strong leadership and present interpersonal and consultative skills needed to effectively manage both internal and external clients
* Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
* Effective problem solving and management of competing priority tasks/projects to attain positive results
* Attention to detail and organization; strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
* Self-motivated, requiring little or no supervision; flexible, team player, able to motivate others
* Ability to encourage and motivate team members; ability to influence and persuade other to achieve desired outcomes
* Develop and maintain effective business relationships with clients, functional management, and external vendors
* Mature and professional in attitude and appearance
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
* Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
* Ability to travel periodically for customer meetings and/or events
* Project Management skills
* Previous Enterprise/Commercial account management experience
* Knowledge of MS Projects, Access and Visio
* Experience using the AgentCubed CRM in the various end user roles or the admin role
* Experience with software development a plus
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000. -
Apply Not ready to Apply*
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.