Senior Compensation Analyst at HollyFrontier Corporation
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
HollyFrontier Corporation in Dallas, TX is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst who will conduct the most complex compensation analysis and assignments. The Senior Compensation Analyst will also provide expert knowledge of subject matter and provides leadership, coaching, and mentoring to less experienced analyst.
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION PROGRAM BENEFITS.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
* Plans, designs, develops, implements, coordinates, and administers policies, programs, and practices through functional supervision of wage and salary administration, job evaluation, performance management, incentive compensation, and human resources information systems
* Creates value for the Company and employees by taking a strategic approach and working in partnership with the senior management team
* Works in conjunction with the Company s Human Resources team to identify and provide procedures and resolutions through recommendations to management and carrying out related management instructions
* Provides advice and counsel as part of the Company s Human Resources team in regard to human resource policies involving wage and salary administration while ensuring compliance with policies and practices
* Provides appropriate communications within the Company and promotes employee understanding of programs, policies, and objectives along with developing positive employee morale
* Ensures compliance with all relevant regulatory and reporting agencies and legal compliance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations covering the areas of wage and hour, affirmative action, EEOC, OFCCP, HIPPA, etc.
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
A minimum of eight years related experience in Compensation is required.
A minimum of a Bachelor s degree, in a business or human resources related field, is required.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
Certified Compensation Professional designation preferred.
Ability to lead and direct the work of other associates. Specialized expertise of compensation, HRIS, and other functions of HR. Advanced skill level in MS Excel and Word. Proficient with presentation and email applications; knowledge of applicable laws, pronouncements and regulations pertaining to human resource operations; strong planning, interpersonal, organizational, leadership, analytical, the ability to effectively communicate with others, both verbal and written communication skills; tact and maturity. May require ability to implement and develop programs and present and speak publicly. Ability to handle confidential information including Protected Health Information (PHI) and all compliance issues in relation to relevant HIPAA regulations. Advanced reading and writing skills with the ability to perform complex mathematical calculations.
Office based with travel up to 25% required by land or air. Subject to varying road and weather conditions.
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movement, reaching or grasping, lifting or carrying up to 20lbs, pushing or pulling up to 10lbs, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential (inability to maintain standard insurance rates is grounds for dismissal), valid State driver s license and proof of insurance, required, perceiving color differences, and ability to wear personal protective equipment (beards not permitted).
ENVIROMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFTEY RESPONSIBILITES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
* Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
* Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
* Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
* Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
* Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
* Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier operates through its subsidiaries a 135,000 barrels per stream day ("bpsd") refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a 100,000 bpsd refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 52,000 bpsd refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a 45,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. HollyFrontier markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier, through its subsidiary, owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products, and also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER PROHIBITED GROUND OF DISCRIMINATION.