Medical Route Driver at Linde North America, Inc
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
MEDICAL ROUTE DRIVER
# of Openings
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare and operates in more than 100 countries across the globe and generated revenue of $17.9 billion in 2016. What makes us great is our people because they make industry-leading things happen.
Linde employees take pride in what they do because they know it makes a real difference to our customers. They are empowered to turn a challenge into an opportunity to learn and grow. This is how they take the lead, every day.
Linde is currently seeking a Medical Route Driver to join the team in the Baltimore, MD area.
What you will enjoy doing:
As one of our Medical Route Drivers, you ll be driving meticulously maintained and state-of-the-art straight trucks loaded with medical gases and liquids, on a scheduled route. You ll visit customers that include patient s homes, physicians, labs, vets and hospitals. Professionally representing our organization to our customers, your responsibilities will include:
* Driving our commercial motor vehicles using Smith System principles, and taking part in regular safety meetings.
* Following DOT, regulatory and Linde standards and policies and taking part in regulatory, Linde or site specific training.
* Safely loading and unloading cylinders using a hand truck or forklift.
* Providing excellent customer service, including information on ordering, delivery times, and maintaining proper cylinder levels.
* Educating, documenting and assessing customers on safety and use of medical gas equipment including appropriate care and storage of medical gases in a patient s home environment.
* Completing written paperwork and submitting electronic data through an on-board recording device.
Do you have what it takes*
* A high school diploma or GED, or 10 years commercial driving experience including 3 years with a Class A or B license and a HazMat endorsement
* A clean commercial and personal driving record and a working knowledge of DOT and Hazmat regulations.
* Ideally you ll need to be a good map-reader, a good communicator, and have some basic computer skills and experience using on-board recording systems.
* Capability of lifting weights of up to 50 pounds, and maneuvering weights of up to 100 pounds.
* A home care or health care background is a plus.
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ www.lindedrivers.com
Linde is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Go back to the welcome page
Software Powered by iCIMS