Marketing Manager Preventatives Portfolio at Zoetis, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
The Marketing Manager Preventatives will work collaboratively across the parasiticide and vaccine portfolios to drive usage and loyalty for our portfolio of products (Revolution, ProHeart 6, Simparica Diroban and Vanguard Vaccines).
Support Marketing Managers in developing, implementing and measuring multi-channel marketing initiatives which support the immediate and long term growth of Portfolio. Lead tactical planning and implementation for Diroban. Lead the ongoing demand planning and financial forecasting for and Diroban. Participate in financial planning, development of sales and operating budgets, management of and operating within approved financial parameters to enhance profitability. Provide timely marketing materials and programs to the Sales Force and all channel partners in support of demand creation efforts. Actively work with Advertising Agency and multiple internal stakeholders to drive strong market growth. Monitor and gather key customer insights, and competitive activities and market insights to incorporate into effective marketing strategies. As a colleague within CAD marketing, model Zoetis Values and Leader Behaviors and communicate the importance of conducting business in a manner consistent with those values and behaviors.
* Five (5) to seven (7) years of marketing experience. Animal health, veterinary marketing experience is preferred. Animal Health sales/marketing or human health marketing experience preferred
* Bachelor s degree with a concentration in Business or relevant major. MBA is preferred.
* Understanding of science-based marketing and the marketing process.
* Experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and programs.
* Ability to favorably influence people without direct authority. Strengths in team and relationship building.
* Strong written and verbal communication, project management, and computer software skills among standard company programs.
* Financial analysis skills and proven ability to manage budgets and expenses.
* Business acumen, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
* Proven ability in handling and effectively prioritizing multiple projects while maintaining a positive attitude.
* Ability to travel internal and external meetings, and customer interactions (15%).
PLEASE NOTE THAT ZOETIS SEEKS INFORMATION RELATED TO JOB APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES FOR JOBS IN THE U.S. SOLELY VIA THE FOLLOWING: (1) OUR COMPANY WEBSITE AT WWW.ZOETIS.COM/CAREERS SITE, OR (2) VIA EMAIL TO/FROM ADDRESSES USING ONLY THE ZOETIS DOMAIN OF "@ZOETIS.COM". IN ADDITION, ZOETIS DOES NOT USE GOOGLE HANGOUT FOR ANY RECRUITMENT RELATED ACTIVITIES. ANY SOLICITATION OR REQUEST FOR INFORMATION RELATED TO JOB APPLICATIONS WITH ZOETIS VIA ANY OTHER MEANS AND/OR UTILIZING EMAIL ADDRESSES WITH ANY OTHER DOMAIN SHOULD BE DISREGARDED. IN ADDITION, ZOETIS WILL NEVER ASK CANDIDATES TO MAKE ANY TYPE OF PERSONAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT RELATED TO GAINING EMPLOYMENT WITH ZOETIS.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.