Associate Business Analyst at REI Systems
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, Virginia
At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day* Enjoy working with amazing people* Being on a team that shares your values, matches your energy and truly impact people s lives* If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
You can be an Business Analyst anywhere, but at REI your analysis is transformational. Influence the solution!
As an Associate Business Analyst, you will assist in the following responsibilities:
* Develop prototypes of proposed solution
* Work with the requirements team
* Help with management of initial requirements documentation and other project deliverables during the gathering phase
* Act as a liaison for functional requirements with the development and testing teams
* Participate in analysis and design of the proposed solutions in the requirements gathering process
* Facilitate the development of multiple solution options with the senior team members
* Works with team lead to identify and understand customer expectations Prepare project documentation:
* Meeting minutes,
* Business process documents,
* Process and activity workflow diagrams
* Assists with project closeout activities
All interested applicants will be required to provide artifacts documentation from previous project, write up s, blogs/articles, user stories, user requirements, business process documents, UAT scenarios
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
* Experience working on cross-functional agile teams
* Collaborate with experts in other disciplines
* Good client interfacing/facilitation and presentation skills
* Good communication skills (speaking, listening and writing)
* Critical and analytical thinking
* Ability to multi-tasking
* Project documentation (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Familiarity with writing test cases and test automation
* Good knowledge of workflow diagrams and use case diagrams
* Scrum process knowledge
* Experience working in an Information Technology Company
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
Bachelor s degree in business and management, information systems, computer science, or another related field with 2-3 years of industry experience
Master s Degree in related field may be substituted for three years experience
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience .