Business Development Representative, CEI at Carrington
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Irvine, CaliforniaJob Description:
Job ID 2018-6481
Position Category Escrow
Company Carrington Escrow, Inc.
Position Type Regular
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental, and title and escrow services. Carrington has built the infrastructure necessary to maximize value during any market cycle.
We are currently hiring a Business Development Representative to join our Carrington Escrow team in Irvine, CA! Consider Carrington Escrow Today!
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for the development of new escrow business, as well as expanding business with existing clients. Sales Representative will work closely with Carrington Real Estate agents, local lenders, brokers and attorneys to drive escrow business to Carrington Escrow, Inc. In conjunction with senior management, develop and execute methods to achieve strategic goals. Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In conjunction with senior management, develop and execute methods to achieve strategic goals.
- Assess market capacity in assigned geographic area(s); develop strategic sales plans to capture market share.
- Identify research and solicit new clients; meet with senior-level decision makers to sell the benefits of Carrington Escrow services.
- Travel to sales prospect's location; make sales presentations in person across assigned geographic territory.
- Increase the volume of escrow services by bringing in new business and maintaining productive relationships with existing clients.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives on a short term and long term basis.
- Act as the primary liaison to clients from inception and on-going throughout the relationship.
- Establish a company database of existing and potential clients through the use of company's CRM.
- Work closely with attorneys, lenders and the local real estate community, and attend local events to build goodwill and acquire referral business.
- Stay abreast of trends within the real estate and mortgage arena and make recommendations on potential new products and/or services the company may want to provide.
- Attend conferences as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong people skills
- Proven ability to sell products and services to new and existing clients
- Ability to understand, remember, communicate routine, factual information and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues and to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Ability to interact with Senior Management as an advisor on projects, and to act as the company's principal spokesperson in area of expertise
- Ability to make decisions that have significant impact on the department's credibility, operations, and services
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule and work independently, self-starter
- Ability to compose letters, outlines, memoranda, proposals, and basic reports and to orally communicate technical information
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and/or outside the organization; speaking before groups
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite-Word, Excel, etc.
- Willingness to travel throughout Southern California upwards of 85% of the time.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years' sales experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in the title and settlement services industry.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Carrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law.