Temporary Program Assistant I - Athletics at West Virginia University
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is seeking applications for a temporary
Program Assistant I position that is expected to last approximately 4 months. The position is assigned to the volleyball
program and will provide administrative support to the staff in addition to
assisting in player development and recruiting.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Assist in the day-to-day administrative activities within the
- Operate recruiting software systems and assist with various
- Assist the coaching staff with student-athlete development.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Hours: Varies – Must work hours including nights and weekends.
Length of Assignment: 4 Months
Pay Grade: 12
- Associate degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Six (6) months experience working in an office environment, including experience with personal computers.
- Six (6) months experience working in the sport of volleyball.
- Demonstrated telephone skills
- Knowledge and skills regarding traditional office computer software (preferred experience with WordPerfect, Word, Access Database, Scoutware, compliance monitoring software).
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sport of volleyball.