Manufacturing Technician at Flir Systems
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Under general supervision is able to complete duties that may include; assembly of precision components or subsystems having both opto-mechanical and electro-optical assemblies. Perform test and verification procedures for complex opto-mechanical and electro-optical components and subassemblies using defined production procedures.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assembles and tests individual sub-assemblies
• Performs basic soldering
• Performs precision cleaning and preparation of components for assembly / usage in subsystems or end product
• Performs complex bonding and curing procedures.
• Operates test equipment, instruments and automated test documentation.
• Inspects and verifies that work is complete and correct.
• High school diploma
• A.S. preferred
• Demonstrated ability to learn on the job.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in related technical field.
• Preferred PCB Assembly experience
• Preferred soldering experience and certification
• Meticulous attention to detail
Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable):
• Has good visual acuity and manual dexterity
• Physical ability to walk and to stand for long periods
• Able to lift 50 lbs
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.