Customer Service Representative at Computershare
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Customer Service Representative
Computershare is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for our expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world's leading organizations partner with us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major global financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide who are key to delivering exceptional value and outcomes. Our career opportunities span many business units, including Computershare Loan Services and Kurtzman Carson Consultants - join our growing team of financial services professionals!
What You Can Expect in This Role:
Our environment is fast-paced, rewarding, and collaborative! In this role you will be engaging customers via phone who need assistance with their mortgage loan. You'll research account information through web based systems to resolve that account issue and document all of it. You'll also be responsible for assisting customers in setting up payment inquires on accounts 15 days past due. As we bring in new clients, you'll be responsible to provide that warm welcome touch to customers when it comes to their loan as a new servicer.
We're looking for critical thinkers who go above and beyond in their customer service savviness and provide outstanding service. As a valued member of our team you will work in an environment that is dynamic, casual, fun and professionally rewarding As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy the following comprehensive benefits:
- Start date April 16th - full benefits available May 1 st
- Starting pay of $14.85 and after 90 days of employment and in good standing an increase to $15.35
- 5 week paid training course 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Following training hours of operation are a Monday - Friday / with an 8 hour shift between the hours of 5am - 5pm
- Paid Time Off of 120 hours accrued in the first year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program - bring us great talent and we will pay you!
- Free Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health saving accounts, Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- You are absolutely driven to delight the customer
- You love learning, and are excited to apply your current knowledge and soak in everything we have to teach you
- Your friends and co-workers would say that you are an excellent listener who actively engages and checks for understanding
- You are an excellent communicator with solid verbal and written communication skills
- You understand the importance of details and accuracy, and will follow-through to ensure you have done your best
- You are smart and tech savvy; multiple screens and databases don't scare you at all
- You have worked in an environment for at least 6 months where you provided customer service - you did well, and loved it
- You have demonstrated that you will be at work when scheduled; we understand things happen and will help you in every way possible, but want you to do your part
- You have received a High School Diploma or equivalent; maybe you are in college or want to do - we have a great Tuition Reimbursement program!
- Must take and successfully pass the Kenexa Assessment
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 6 months of customer service experience
Certificates, Licenses, & Registrations
This position requires the use of a company or personal vehicle for business travel (outside of standard commute to work) more than two times per week?
It is expected that this position may include travel up to 0% of the time. This is subject to change based on many factors, including business needs.
Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally have reason to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by business needs and communicated by their supervisor.