Medical Assistant-Neighborhood Clinic, Night Phys Network at Cook Children's Health Care System
Posted in Health Care 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Fort Worth, TexasJob Description:
Functions in collaborative practice with physician(s) and/or nurse practitioner(s) in CCPN practice setting. Assists in the preparation and delivery of ambulatory patient care as directed by provider(s) and other licensed clinical personnel. Skillfully and consistently performs clinical duties per established policy and procedure.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting.
- Minimum 1-year experience in pediatric practice/clinic required.
- Will consider Family Practice experience with a heavy pediatric patient/immunization population, or immediately post-externship in a pediatric practice or clinic setting.
- National certification preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet