Client and Provider Relations at Home Assist
Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
Find a rewarding home health career at Home Assist.
It takes a wide variety of talented professionals to successfully deliver home care services. Home Assist seeks customer-oriented individuals to strengthen our workforce and enhance our mission to provide dedicated and quality skilled and non-skilled home healthcare services. We offer enriching careers, not just jobs, and empower our employees to make a difference.
WHY CHOOSE HOME ASSIST?
- The Joint Commission’s “Gold Seal of Approval™” shows that Home Assist has proven standards and commitment to high quality patient care
- We are a Medicare and Medicaid-certified home health agency
- We are contracted with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Paid mileage and drive time
- We offer competitive wages
Client and Provider Relations manager is responsible for implementing strategic sales initiatives that will meet or exceed the company’s overall business plan, census goals, and financial objectives. Must be self- motivated, performance driven, and detailed orientated. As a sales executive, you will present Home Assist’s services to hospitals, physicians, and other referral sources, driving top-of- mind awareness, brand/service recognition, and building solid relationships for agency growth.
MAJOR JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Develop and execute sales plans to grow Home Assist’s product/service contributions. Plans must include accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies and tactics reflecting referral source targets and accounts.
- Responsible for introducing new services, therapies and products to referral sources.
- Conduct in-service and continuing education programs for referral sources and/or their support staff.
- Responsible for meeting a defined revenue budget and growing new business while servicing existing accounts.
- Maintaining accurate records, up-to-date contact demographics, and referral trends on all accounts using company specified software.
- Expected to meet minimum call standards through individual contacts, group in-services and trade show attendance.
- Expected to work with agency personnel to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction, ensure timely completion of itineraries and call reports as required by the Administrator.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Promote company services in a professional and creative manner.
- Participates in all scheduled sales conference calls and branch meetings as directed.
- Prepares strategic plans for top active prospective accounts.
- Ability to effectively utilize both local and corporate resources in the execution of job responsibilities.
- Identify and recommend development of new product/service/niche markets & offerings as well as current product/service enhancements.
- Communicate/coordinate discharge planning activities for new patient referrals with branch personnel (admissions, clinical, operations, reimbursement) and referral sources.
- Maintain up-to-date information, as needed, on specifically assigned competitors including pricing, census, product information and marketing strategies.
- Participate in short and long range planning for the agency and implements specific measures for agency growth. Increase market share through education with physicians and other referral sources.
- Adhere to Home Assist policies and procedures and identified quality and compliance standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations pertaining to the Home Care operations
- Working knowledge of CMS, Private Ins, VA, and Personal care compliance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications to include Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people and job positions
- Must be easily adaptable to ever changing environment and requirements
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Ability to schedule, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent documentation
- Audit experience skills preferred
- Self-Starter, highly motivated and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Leadership and negotiation skills required
- Must possess current driver’s license and insurance
- Experience in developing, promoting and building key relationships with all key stakeholders
- Two year previous marketing experience in Hospice/Home Health
- Federal, state, local home health regulation knowledge preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- May require sitting in front of, and operating, a computer for extended periods
- Requires close visual acuity when operating a computer
- Must be able to communicate with others and comprehend verbal instructions
- Requires light lifting and carrying
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
- Must be able to move around an office environment
- May require local travel
- This position does not involve the supervision of direct reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Home Assist, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Home Assist, LLC considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (888) 409-6879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled / Familial
If you are in need of accommodations, please contact Human Resources at HRRecruitingTeam@homeassist.us or (636) 561-5686.